Friday, April 25, 2008

Taggy Cat Day

Hello All! Hope you have had a great week! Well as promised here my Friday night blog! I have had another great week, thanks to some good advice from a fello madeit seller I re-photographed a few Elephants and Taggy Cats which lead to an enquiry for another wholesale account! Ahh.....its great but I'm thinking am I ready yet, It does all seem to be happening rather fast. Bit too much too soon....To be honest I really didn't think I would get that much interest yet so I would have plenty of time to get organised etc etc but now I actually think about it...will I ever be organised and ready??
Today I managed to sew 17 taggy cats! Wow what a day! And tomorrow I will start on some monsters and owls. I am hoping to have all these on my madeit and Etsy shops by Monday night. So make sure you go have a look.
Have a great week!

No comments: