Saturday, July 12, 2008

Like riding a bike!


So for some reason yesterday whilst out shopping I had the urge to buy some knitting needles and wool, I think I must have something to do with it being so cold at the moment! Anyway it has been ages since I did any knitting....hum say around 10 years or more so I was abit worried about if I would know what to do! But I googled knitting and as soon as I saw a couple of pictures it all came back to me, just like riding a bike you never forget! So rather than start knitting a scarf which in the past I would always loose interest in after a while, I thought I would have a go at making something alittle more complicated and much cuter that Sebastian could have! Oh and I have also been a huge fan of Julie's blog. She makes the most wonderful little toys I have ever seen! So I am going to have a go one of her free patterns and make a teenie tiny toy! Here is a photo of where I am so far! Not bad I thought! But I need to get a few more needles before I can carry so watch this space......!

2 comments:

Kyriake said...

I haven't knitted since I was little. My grandma used to teach me... Cute colour yarn you've picked out!

Em said...

For me knitting would be like the next step towards maddness, I just don't have the patience! My mother-in-law can knit like a banshee (she to hails from the UK). Goodluck and have fun:)