Saturday, July 12, 2008

Routines!




Sebastian has turned one, School holidays are just about finished, we are back from Grandma and Grandads and slowly we are getting back into our routine! Yey I love routine, we all love routine! Sebastian knows when its time for dinner, naps and bath time and we know when we will get a spare 5 minutes to sit down with a cuppa! Here is a picture of us at Sebastians party, he was a lucky boy and had 2! One with all his playgroup friends and another with family! It was also a bit sad that my side of the family are all the way back in England so couldn't with us to celebrate, but maybe next year he might have a party in England!




I had great fun making the cake! I bought those butter cake mixtures from woolworths and covered it with some yummy butter icing I made using manderin juice!

No comments: