Sunday, July 20, 2008

My poor sewing machine


Yesterday mid way through sewing a toy, my machine made a horrible choking sound followed by lots of banging and a bit of smoke!! Ahh I didn't know what to do! So i ran straight out to Matt (reading in the garden) crying quick we have to get to a machine doctor something is wrong! Have you checked in the manual he replied.....er no not yet said I! So back in I went to try and find the manual and warrenty booklet thinking the worst and that I would never see my machine again. I found the trouble shooting section at the back of the booklet and then saw the words maintence.....humm maintence I have had my machine since Christmas and not once had I performed any maintence, so following the instructions I took a few srews out and to my horror here is what my machine looked like inside:

No comments: